Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Dude!!!

I've never laughed so hard at a flash before> this has got to be the best flash to hit newgrounds. EVAR I'm sorry I'm writing a crappy review, but There's just no way to properly explain how good this movie is without using more than 3822 characters I have left.
Great JOB!

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Congrats

Every time I watch your movies I see the animation get better, and it's still holding the amazing humor all of the FF Cactuar and Tonberry series should have. this should definatly be put into a series folder.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Wow!

this made me laugh In so many ways, It's an amazing movie, And even though I hate SSB in general, Grats on this movie. I wouldn't be surprised if this made it on the front page. Good work My friend.

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Well well well

Krin you've out don yourself once again, But the game is just to repetitive, I must say I preferred Crimson warfare more. After about missiong 5 I find myself taking breaks. Youve done a great job in the works of flash, But this is NOT your best by far.

FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A

Dude...

This rocked. I've been chased down by a guy with a chainsaw during a halloween stunt, and he had to come up to me and tell me I'm supposed to run. When these scenes came up I jumped Hxc. Seriously, I't sbeen a good few years Since I jumped. I think it was the pure randomness of it. Most things have the build up to scare people, So I can expect. You just say lala la beautiful flowers and tress BAM MONSTER!@#!@¿? aMAZING WORK.

LoneLyBoy16 responds:

Lol thanks everyone for the comments! Really appreciate it. Glad everyone loved the game!

The Epic Video Game Quiz The Epic Video Game Quiz

Yes but...

Which Unfortunatly that was the worst decision possible, and to say the truth when the started they were just square, square merged with ubisoft making squaresoft, then screwed ubisoft over and made square enix. Hironobu sakaguchi later left because he saw the downward spiral square was going into and made his own company with the help of microsoft called mistwalker. Any nobuo uematsu fans and crono trigger fans are going to be happy to know although not final fantasy, the REAL games are back. Good game by the way.

MilkMan268 responds:

Thanks...and were you talking to me or tanto? lol

xKore - Time's Up xKore - Time's Up

Man

It's been awhile since you've heard from me I'm sure.
I'd have given this an 8 or a 9, but the stereo is just to dam good to not give credit, such a mellow dnb, I fucking love it.

Probably one of my favorites of yours to date.

- Brad

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Awesome

This is a great theme, and if you happen to read this, it IS legal to put in up to 10 seconds of copyrighted material called "sampling" so long as you credit it a believe.

Great work, 5/5 9/10

Burn7 responds:

Hm. I wasn't aware of that. I think I'm gonna go look it up to make sure. Thanks a fuckton for the tip! And here's the full remastered version anyway! http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrnkpphz3b r3ik

(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

Don't worry

I had my speakers at half volume and felt no problem with loudness what so ever.

Shawn just uses top of the line head phones and speakers that blast way louder than the average set. Although if he's having eq issues that's his department not mine.

I loved the mixture of all the instruments, it's really tough to get an orchestral dance beat going and make it work. Awesome job. I especially loved the harpsichord sound in the back ground and the tempo changes were awesome.

Keep it up!

Sorry I haven't been on in two years either. Expect a little more as I got my music Groove back. Same shit quality though.

Brad Kubota

wyldfyre1 responds:

Hey, no worries =) just glad you didn't forget about me hah. Shawn is shawn i enjoy his critical critisism from time to time. None the less we had fun writing this. I'm glad that people enjoy it.