Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Dude!!!

I've never laughed so hard at a flash before> this has got to be the best flash to hit newgrounds. EVAR I'm sorry I'm writing a crappy review, but There's just no way to properly explain how good this movie is without using more than 3822 characters I have left.
Great JOB!

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Congrats

Every time I watch your movies I see the animation get better, and it's still holding the amazing humor all of the FF Cactuar and Tonberry series should have. this should definatly be put into a series folder.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Wow!

this made me laugh In so many ways, It's an amazing movie, And even though I hate SSB in general, Grats on this movie. I wouldn't be surprised if this made it on the front page. Good work My friend.

Seek and Destroy Seek and Destroy

great

It looks and sounds great, althgough It just seems a little too much like xiao xiao, for that, it gewts a 7

:the Composer: :the Composer:

It's un-natural

The way that sems to potray the way alot of my life has gone, it points out every one of my dreams and expectations. It's seriously one of the best short's I have ever seen, I wish I could vote higher than a 5 because in my opinion you are the only one deserving as of yet a higher rating that perfect.
Thank you so much for letting people see this.
Brad

I Played the Game. I Played the Game.

Why?

Why would you even put this up, anyone can make a loop to music and reverse it. That's 5 minutes of your life you will never get back.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Good Job

I like it. watch it for yourself if u want to see what i meen

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Short

It was a really good fight scene but very short. I liked the way you did the storyline and i hope this gets put into a sequal. Next time make it longer and you might have a good movie ahead of you.
Good Luck

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Good work

It was good deinatly funny but i almost had to max my volume to understand what they were saying, and even then it was still hard to make out what they were saying.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Best I've seen

My absolute favorite of all the flashes ive seen (so far thats about 60somthing) and it probably will be for the next few hundred the mic of final fantasy with japenese ( i am japenese) and the story itself is absolutly stunning.
I love it. Great job!!